Vidhatri's Oasis

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Power Of Vision

I created this for a "poster making" competetion.The topic was "Power Of Vision" and I bagged the First Place :-).See the poster n read the poem below ;-)


I am engulfed in darkness as I close my eyes…
To see that darkness I refuse…
For I follow the Shining Stars …
As like Spotlights they throw light….
On the trailers of my life that run before my eyes …
To succeed in the unachieved ….
To care for the uncared…..
To see the unseen doves of peace flying…
To create the uncreated….
To love and to be loved…..
To Thank God for a beautiful life….
To see the unseen…..
For it’s the “Power of Vision” …
That lets you to "I" those dreams….
Dreams that you aspire to make them a truth someday…
For it’s these "I"s ….
That help you see, create in your Vision…
….. An "I"dentity

posted by Vidhatri at 9:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home